Premier Horizontal Drilling LLC
Specialized in Horizontal Directional Drilling
PHD is your premier underground utility services provider. Our growing self-perform services now include:
- Hydro excavation services
- Pipeline jetting/cleaning services
- TV pipe inspection services
What is hydro excavation?
When conventional excavation with bucket machines is unsafe or not possible, hydro exaction or hydro vac is the method of nondestructive excavation. A high pressured water system is used to break up the soil and the vacuum system is then able to suck up the debris. This technology allows for safe excavation around sensitive areas such as gas lines.
Situations for hydro excavation:
- Potholing for existing utilities to verify location and dimensions
- Dewatering, removal of water from job sites
- Manhole cleaning
- Bore and mud removal
- Excavation for signs or light poles
Horizontal Directional Drilling Capabilities
- Sewer Forced Main
- Storm Sewer Lines
- Telecommunication Lines
- Pull Back of Pipe up to 24″ in Diameter
- Hydro Excavation
- 24 HR Service Availability
Utility line cleaning/jetting
High pressure jetting to clean pipe segments used to keep waste and storm water systems functioning properly. We use a variety of jetting nozzles which can be safely used for PVC, metal or clay pipes to break though blockages.